Your 3 Most Memorable Renditions...

Guest DragKnuckles

You're a hard task master, Mr Knuckles :D

1) Joe Gideon and the Shark - Everything you love that much you will see again - amazingly emotional, one of our group was blubbing (and she'd never even heard of them til we dragged her along!)

2) Blitzen Trapper - Furr - Cos it's my favourite of their songs and we were inches away from them :D

3) The Broken Family Band - Borrowed Time - Cos it's possibly the last time we'll see them (altho' I might get along to the Garage in Oct....) and we wanted to shout "Camel" ;)

......and......

4) Shearwater - can't remember the name of the song, but it was the one with the duelling xylophones, which is amazing in itself, but also gave me a chance to lust over Thor :) . For all I know, Sipperana was lusting over Kimberly, but that's fine by me :)

......and......

5) The Leisure Society - can I have the whole set? No? Oh, ok then, I'll settle for The Last of the Melting Snow......... or maybe We Were Wasted :lol:

Explosions in the Sky - Memorial (especially the end...brutal and majestic)

Mumford & Sons - Awake my Soul (what a way to kick off the festival...)

The Tallest Man on Earth - I Won't Be Found (because it made me think of my 10 year old daughter who loves that song and who, with the rest of my gang, were kind enough to let me come away for four days to this wonderful festival. I called her mobile and left some TTMOE on her voicemail...!)

Ben

Dirty Projectors - Remade Horizon (was grinning from ear to ear the whole way, incredible)

Joe Gideon & the Shark - Civilisation (a trio? the power! the awe!)

Peter Broderick - Games Again (whole crowd singalong at the end is always goosebumpy)

I'm tempted to give an honourable mention to the Leisure Society's cover of 'Something', but that would be against the rules, so I won't...