****2010 TICKET INFORMATION****

Guest mike99

I can't find anyrhing on TOS either, efestivals state:

With both these options, the number of tickets available per transaction for registered customers is unlimited - as long as each purchase (or deposit) is matched with valid registration numbers. For details about registering see below.

So hope this is correct as I need 7 in 2 separate bookings as you can't mix deposit and full payment in 1 transaction as I recall.

Just a word or 2 of caution: Whilst the above info is a kinda handy cut 'n' paste jobbie, please do bear in mind that it is NOT definitive information and it was only correct at the time it was posted. For definitive info Clicky Ye Here to read the Official 2010 Ticket FAQ because GFL can and more to the point usually DO tweak the details on the Official Site as and when required and most often they do not even bother to update the "page modified date" at the bottom of the relevant page(s) when it exists either ! In the case of the ticket FAQ, there is no apparent date stamp on the page so there is no knowing if/when any possible changes have been made. If something is especially important to you then it is worth checking the FAQ every now and again just to make sure there haven't been any changes that could affect you.

Edited by mikeb

:D Josh Smith! I'd forgotten about that! :)

A wee stove to make a cuppa in the morning next year would be magic, something to add to the shopping list. Think we might need to resort back to "normal tents" next year depending on whether Kerry can get the time off work, numbers etc.