****2 TICKETS PER HOUSHOLD FOR 2010 CONFIRMED****

Guest mike99

As of Sep 2nd 2009 - There is now a ticket limit of 2 tickets per person, per credit card and per household on this event. All tickets brought before this date will be honoured to a limit of 4.**YOU MAY ONLY PURCHASE 2 TICKETS FOR LEEDS OR FOR READING - NOT BOTH**

I only wanted 3 for Leeds , for those 3 of us Leeds that decided on the Thursday morning when

we were sat round the tent that we were going again.

I guess any measure to stop touts has to be a good thing !

I would have thought that this will cause the most problems for those under 18, and for touts. Inconvenient, but not such terrible news really. Obviously I'd like to see the registration scenario of Glasto, but that's never going to happen as long the ViaToutTout deal continues.

Proper touts ie. not someone who buys an extra ticket to flog on ebay in order to get a free night, get their tickets direct from the agents, they don't have to wait til' tickets go on sale at 9.00am constantly clicking 'refresh' like the rest of us. I'm assuming that this is the same across the country but I know for a fact that in the Northwest (Manchester & Liverpool) the touts are organised, co-ordinated etc.

Probably not a problem for me, but I still think it's a bad idea. There's much better ways of stopping touts if they're that concerned, it will cause an increase in traffic if there's loads more people trying to get through, and someone raised an interesting point with the problems if more than two people from a house are going. More than any of that though, it's just a bit of a pain if you've all got to try and get them rather than just giving someone the money.

Proper touts ie. not someone who buys an extra ticket to flog on ebay in order to get a free night, get their tickets direct from the agents, they don't have to wait til' tickets go on sale at 9.00am constantly clicking 'refresh' like the rest of us. I'm assuming that this is the same across the country but I know for a fact that in the Northwest (Manchester & Liverpool) the touts are organised, co-ordinated etc.

the touts lost loads of cash this year.at 4pm saturday they still had loads of weekend tickets left and tried to sell me one for £50.earlier my mate,who was trying to buy a day ticket for saturday,got a weekend ticket for £70.