anyone lose a camera at leeds

Guest mumofwilliam

It might be mine... if it is... it would make me extremly happy as its got all my pic from not only Leeds Fest, but V fest aswell...

So if u look throught it and u only see pics from festivals... and Artic Monkeys @ Leeds Fest (Main stage) bein the last thing on there... it might be mine... I hope its mine...

If u add me on Facebook.. u can look at my pics to see if its me...

I lost my digital camera at Leeds on the Saturday night. I'm not quite sure where I lost it but I think it may have been in the actual arena or near the exit. It's a black HITACHI camera with quite a few photos on it. There should be some of a girl and a guy wearing matching wooly hats. Some holiday photos in Krakow and Barcelona. And some of my 21st birthday (I'm the drunk girl wearing the bright pink dress). If this is the camera that you found then I would be soo grateful if you could return it to me. I can even give you a small reward for your troubles.

My mate lost a camera, don't know the model but it would probably have pictures of us in luchidor (rey mysterio/mexican wrestling masks on it) One of the masks is a white clown with orange hair. Sorry I can't be more specific but doubt its his to be honest, just thought I'd mention the picture types incase!

My mate lost a camera, don't know the model but it would probably have pictures of us in luchidor (rey mysterio/mexican wrestling masks on it) One of the masks is a white clown with orange hair. Sorry I can't be more specific but doubt its his to be honest, just thought I'd mention the picture types incase!

Would it not be sensible to post a photo from the camera on this thread with one of the people who occur in it the most.

Then to stop anyone claiming its there camera ask for the details of the camera after that. If you post a phot then it may jog someones memory, as the camera could be a friends of a friend for example. This may narrow your search.

Would it not be sensible to post a photo from the camera on this thread with one of the people who occur in it the most.

Then to stop anyone claiming its there camera ask for the details of the camera after that. If you post a phot then it may jog someones memory, as the camera could be a friends of a friend for example. This may narrow your search.

• 5 months later...
heres a tip:

people should just take a disposable camera or two :\

then if you loose them, you arent too bothered, and some of the pictures you get have that nice "festival" look.