main stage

Guest franatic

I didn't actually miss it as much as I thought I would - my feeling is that it spread the crowds more evenly in the other tents - giving all the bands that played a crowd to watch them perform. Perhaps a bigger gap in the tent sides would mean more people can enjoy the acts in an outdoor setting - although the screen obviously helped with achieving this.

i did think that moving the bus out from back stage was a great idea - and I hope that continues.

Really missed the main stage this year. Can't really put my finger on it, but it just doesn't feel the same watching a headliner in a tent. I'd rather be outside, even if it means getting wet!

If you do have to use a tent next year, please either make it a bigger one - or one that opens up fully. With the closed off bit where the pa system was, it wasn't easy to see the bands from outside unless you were stood in the right spot.

That gripe aside, congrats on the best Endorseit yet!