What to wear!?! helppp

Guest hollyemilyx

It WILL be cold in the early hours of the morning so make sure you've got something warm to put on (unless you're planning on not leaving the marquees all night which will be nice and warm!!). The other main thing to worry about is sensible footwear. Wellies would be good but i've never known it that wet to be honest so boots/sturdy trainers etc will be fine.

Smithy >> What footwear you wearing with your kilt?? :lol:

Hiya hun,

I have been to about 7 festivals now but I always fret about what to wear lol. Only because the weather is so unpredictable!

What you described in your first post sounds fine. I prefer to wear wellies whatever the weather, but thats just me (I feel more 'protected' in them, stand in a queue for portaloos or near the open air urinals and you'll know what I mean, eww)

I'm planning to wear myself: 1st night a crazy neon outfit consisting of fluffy legwarmers covering my wellies, fishnets a bright pink tutu, corset, and cardy/gloves in my bag for the cold at night!

2nd night am going for something a bit more normal lol, with a long white T-shirt with a funky neon print design on it, over a denim mini skirt, pink fishnets and ma wellies! (not forgetting cardy and gloves again in bag) Sorted :lol:

I did V Festival this weekend and although it was HOT HOT HOT, i still wore wellies. My little life savers! Although it wasn't muddy, the mud was really dusty and your feet would still get manky, plus when your jumping about in the crowds people will be jumping on your toes and it don't bother you if you have wellies on. Then there is the dreaded toilets that are normally covered in all sorts! You generally just feel alot more safer and cleaner in them.

I have been checking the weather reports, looks like it's going to rain all weekend and abit abit cold, so i'll be in leggings and cardigans. Will bring shorts just incase the sun decides to make an appearence.

ive been to a good few festies and always worry about what to take ( as i am just now), ive got about 5 different changes of clothes for different weather conditions :P

the plain and simple fact is that when you get there, you get a drink in ya, your wrecked

YOU DONT CARE!!!!!!

:P:D:)