How much on the gate?

Guest DaleM

my best mate and i decided on friday we were gonna go, we got here on sat and were planning on just going for the day for oasis, we were offered a day ticket for about 60/70 quid but then offered a full weekend ticket for 100! so we took them! unfortunally we didnt camp as we had NOTHING with us, but we only live 20 minutes down the road! best weekend ever!

my best mate and i decided on friday we were gonna go, we got here on sat and were planning on just going for the day for oasis, we were offered a day ticket for about 60/70 quid but then offered a full weekend ticket for 100! so we took them! unfortunally we didnt camp as we had NOTHING with us, but we only live 20 minutes down the road! best weekend ever!

My mate came over sunday around 2 on the off chance he could sneak in by just putting all 12 of his old festival wristband on but that didnt work lol but then as he was walking at saw a couple walking out and asked if they were just going to their car or going home and they said home and he bought the guys wristband off him for £10 too some getting off but he got in!!

My mate came over sunday around 2 on the off chance he could sneak in by just putting all 12 of his old festival wristband on but that didnt work lol but then as he was walking at saw a couple walking out and asked if they were just going to their car or going home and they said home and he bought the guys wristband off him for £10 too some getting off but he got in!!