Goodie Bags!

Guest andy1974

I decided to be ecologically friendly this year and cycled from Nottingham, spurred on by the promise of a free bike service, goodie bag and entry into a prize draw. And yet when I arrived nobody seemed to know anything about it, including Ken the knowledgeable security man. He promised to find out and get back to me, but our paths never crossed. Did anybody else who cycled get a goodie bag?

I WANT MY GOODIE BAG!

Hi Andy,

Your goodie bag is safe and can be claimed at Ride Leicester Bike Park at Skyride on August 30th here in Leicester. You join those from Derby & Northampton who also cycled to the festival from further-afield than most. If you aren't attending skyride then please send over your details to press@summersundae.com and we'll ensure your goodie bag gets sent out to you.

Andy at Ride Leicester has also passed on the following info about the bike park...

This was our busiest Summer Sundae yet - With 40% more bikes parked over the weekend (120 peak time Friday, 180 Peak time Saturday and 140 peak time Sunday) - We also moved baggage to and from the camping grounds for hundreds of families - All thanks to our volunteer riders and bike park crew.

We did give away over 100 Ride Leicester goodie-bags on Saturday and the Free-prize draw was available all weekend at the Sustrans Tent just inside the campaigns area.

Edited by Gabs