Post Festival Dreams

Guest seantizz

Hello there,

I always seem to have the most vivid and somewhat bizarre dreams when returning from festivals...

Last night was one of the 'best'....

I'd heard about a band playing a secret gig at a secret location (half four, Sunday, in a hidden room in the hall). I turned up and it was an odd mix of characters in a band called 'Death' who seemed more interested in how much they got paid rather than the quality of the music. For some reason they said it was a Camp Bestival benefit show although in my mind I knew they were playing at Summer Sundae and couldn't work out the premise!!!!

They weren't that good. I left after one song. I remember seeing Andy Black in my dream who was loving the band. Ed Leaf was indifferent to them and Kaybee wasn't there because she had to meet a fancy dress retailer at Kaybee's bench about a costume she wanted...

Fook!!!!

Sean

xxx

Don't know about dreams, but it was nice to go to sleep last night without the sound of dance music coming from the Indian food stall and loads of stupid kids who can't hold their drink screaming at each other!

And it was strange to wake up this morning without the sound of the sh1te wagon sucking up it's stuff from the sinks and turdis'es!

Can't wait for next year though..............................................