Did anyone eles see thehuge fight fri night

Guest Grant titp

This is wasnt expecting, first bella and i heard it was really friendly and chilled.

Fri night / sat morning around 2AM i was at the burger van gettting a few bottles of coke for our whiskey as we had ran out. Then all of a sudden around 15ish 14-17 year olds started beating the hell out each other. This went on for a good 20 mins as there was no security around untill two security WALKED slowly up to them and finaly it got split. It went on for ages and so manypeople involved. wasnt really expecting that at Bella

HOWEVER

My first bella. We arrived thurs around four. No ques to get in and fairly easy process, headed up to the campsite and camped beside some trees where we were welcome by some friendly campers already pitched. We set up and helped a couple of girls set thieir tent up.

Another group of girls camped next to us and were really cool. Got on with them and spent most of the campsite banter with them.

The arena was amazing, everything laid out nicely. not to far away from each other so you can get bits of everything.

Highlights were kid carpet Sergeant and BSP.

Met some guy with his daughter at sergeant who i hada dance with haha.

My tent on the sat morning was snapped in two places when i got back, now i dont know if this was someone jumping on it or purly accidental as nothing was stolen just flattened.

All in all amazing time, enjoyed it more than TITP

will deff be heading back next year

10/10

no didnt see the fight friday night seen one right in the middle of the crowd for ocean colour scene on the sunday night 2 guyz giving it big guns in the crowd nearly putting myself and my young son on our bums, this i was not expecting at bella but didnt ruin my wkend ive seen much worse at other festivals..... :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Heya,

This was also my first Bella and had heard great things (and overall the festival was really good, will be back next year!) However my goup had the bad luck to camp next to a group of 15-17 year olds who really had no interest in friendly banter with their neighbours and just got more and more drunk and aggressive. By Saturday evening when we were headed for OCS they were looking for a fight and were shouting at passers by.. "i'm gonna stab you, you pr**" etc and when we got back ther was about 30 of them, some with gazebo polls all fighting amoungst themselves and it took security a while to react.

I know that when drink is involved these things happen but i was really surprised at the level of it, especially when i can tell from previous posts that type of thing doesn't usually happen there!

Anyway as i said, we didn't let that spoil our weekend, it really is a wee gem of a festival!