Some people should be ashamed of themselves

Guest Paul ™

How bloody hard is it to take some black bags and actually use them to put your own rubbish that you either brought with you or bought there? :lol:

The state of general camping yesterday morning was shocking and very sad to see it's going the same way as TiTP with the mess it was left it.

It doesn't take much to keep your own area clean, why would people want to live in their own shite for 3 days it's beyond belief! :(

Disgusting :)

We picked up and bagged all our stuff over the weekend and when we left yesterday it was pretty much the only clean bit of the whole area around us..

6769_250522705692_697760692_8231737_6561768_n.jpg

6769_250522710692_697760692_8231738_1636531_n.jpg

Edited by Paul ™

Totally agree Paul. Some people are pretty lacking in hygiene, common sense and respect - very sad for these individuals or groups.

But I think the organisers have to take some responsibility as well this year as there was a distinct lack of bins and recycling areas. We were in the family area which was relatively clean but it did involve a fair walk, only to find overflowing bins which didn't help and some people will use that as an excuse.

However, there should be no excuse as cleanliness and good well-being were things that made Belladrum such a good wee festival.

Edited by donkatoot

As a newbie to Bella we were really impressed with how clean it was compared to other festivals (T being the worst)...we were also in the family camping and people were cleaning up after them but the general camping area was terrible!

I was in the quiet zone this year instead of the General and It was spotless in and around us. People simply stacked their rubbish near the fence and it was usually collected by Quads with a trailer every day. :lol:

The area that the pics were taken in, was it full of younger peeps?

quick edit: must admit, I don't ever remember it being that bad in the General area before, shame it's got to that stage :D

Edited by Ali1501

we were in quiet and it was amazingly clean, except around the tent of unsupervised teens who just threw everything on the ground around their tents. I almost went and picked it all up and filled their sleeping bags with it...wish i had now!!

How bloody hard is it to take some black bags and actually use them to put your own rubbish that you either brought with you or bought there? ;)

The state of general camping yesterday morning was shocking and very sad to see it's going the same way as TiTP with the mess it was left it.

It doesn't take much to keep your own area clean, why would people want to live in their own shite for 3 days it's beyond belief! ;)

Disgusting :lol:

We picked up and bagged all our stuff over the weekend and when we left yesterday it was pretty much the only clean bit of the whole area around us..

6769_250522705692_697760692_8231737_6561768_n.jpg

6769_250522710692_697760692_8231738_1636531_n.jpg