eFestival Meetup

Guest Scottish_Smithy

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres alot of people gettin the happy bus, Im driving down and gonna meet peeps down there in the morning... Means we can just get a few joints n a kip on the way down while my mate drives :huh:

wake up nice and fresh for 48 hour rave sesh...

Everyone from north of the border should camp in the same place.

Moan the Buckfast lol. 2 or 3 bottles should see the weekend good

7 of us coming from Glasgow on Porty's Bus.... Think there are another 30 or so from the bus camping too. If the campsite is full yous will have nae chance of camping next to each other. I'll be on the lookout for the saltire though!

Would also be game for this meetup Delboy, however having never been before it may be a bit hit and miss lol

I'd be up for a meet depending on when you want to do it, and who is on at the time.

WHEEEY Hello lads n laddettes thats me just back from eh1 lol it took me a week to get back from where i ended up and recover! So yea Ill be up for a meet like i asked at the start!

Ill be camping at that flag marked anyways... strangly its where i wanted to camp in the first place. If one of you or more wants to PM me your number so its easier to find you lot... OR ill just shout EFEST and see if anyone replys!

btw... eh1 was SPEAR!! (NEW WORD YEA... SAME AS MINT BUT WITH A STUPID CHILDISH TWIST..((you know spearmint.. yea i know .. very sad * pats head* )

MON THE FISH!