Ticketmaster Disaster

Guest Mcscotty

Happened to me too. I have pestered them for the past week, with different excuses each time.

I have finally today got them to send the tickets for me to collect at the box office tomorrow.

They did say that would be ok as they hadn't been sent out but if they had, there would be nothing they could do. It is pretty crap, I buy loads of tickets through them and never had this problem.

I'm assuming they have said they have been sent out, in that case they are likely to come tomorrow, they should also be ale to provide you with a delivery tracking number.

They have ever so kindly refunded me £4.95 for the trouble, so nice of them. If you see an eruption at the box office tomorrow if there's no tickets it'll be me, as it seems there'll be no spares!

Happened to me too. I have pestered them for the past week, with different excuses each time.

I have finally today got them to send the tickets for me to collect at the box office tomorrow.

They did say that would be ok as they hadn't been sent out but if they had, there would be nothing they could do. It is pretty crap, I buy loads of tickets through them and never had this problem.

I'm assuming they have said they have been sent out, in that case they are likely to come tomorrow, they should also be ale to provide you with a delivery tracking number.

They have ever so kindly refunded me £4.95 for the trouble, so nice of them. If you see an eruption at the box office tomorrow if there's no tickets it'll be me, as it seems there'll be no spares!

Edited by Firsttimer