Exeter Meet on the Thurs?

Guest LusciousLucy

Hey lovelies.

I've booked my train to Execeter to arrive at 1.30pm on the Thurs (1st class from Padd...ooohhhh...on the blag for free stuff and only £2 more than the normal fare!) I have some vague recollection of someone (maybe Talullah) mentioning something about an event on in town that night that we may be heading to as a pre-party.

Am I right here or are we going to the site that night? I havent tbh checked to see when the site opens and if nowt is happening, I'm hoping to stay with Chocky...IF he has a flat by then.

Would be cool to meet up with BD types in town if this is the case...I havent officially got accommodation sorted yet for the city though...but it shouldnt be a prob.

This is on at the Prospect Inn on the quay side

http://www.thenightbefore.org.uk/

I am aiming to book accommodation for the night the backpacker hostel (stumbling distance) for that night, last year there was quite a few going to beautiful days staying there as well.

Edited by LusciousLucy

Well it looks like I wont be on Sir's floor now :lol: ...I really do NOT want to stay in the scummy hostel so need to try and figure out a way to stay in Exeter without going near the hostel...anyone got a floor they know of that they can willingly and generously offer up for one short night please? :)

Well it looks like I wont be on Sir's floor now ;) ...I really do NOT want to stay in the scummy hostel so need to try and figure out a way to stay in Exeter without going near the hostel...anyone got a floor they know of that they can willingly and generously offer up for one short night please? :rolleyes:

Well it looks like I wont be on Sir's floor now :rolleyes: ...I really do NOT want to stay in the scummy hostel so need to try and figure out a way to stay in Exeter without going near the hostel...anyone got a floor they know of that they can willingly and generously offer up for one short night please? :rolleyes:

Just me being plain nosey - but how can any place, just as a one night crash, be sooooooo bad? Sorry can't offer a floor - too far away.