Dananananaykroyd bad news...

Guest SweepingTheNation

I was REALLY looking forward to Danananananananananananananananakroid! And i think wild beasts are ok......in an ok way.......just not......great. yr know? :lol:

Anyways, ive only just noticed the map for the new site. Its all moved around! I dont like where the rising tent is....

Listen to me!!! You can tell im an old bloke! (I FEAR CHANGE!!!) It still isnt miles away.....*tsk*

Mixed feelings about Dananananackroyd....

I've spent months trying to master the pronounciation. I think I just about had it... Four ans Sean. get the beat. it's rather easy...

To now find out that I've got a simple introduction like Wild Beasts again... Gutted that I can't show off - happy because I'm less likely to make a fool of myself.

Now it's only BLK JKS and MUM and Missing People (Radio Collective) who might make me stutter to a stop.....

GOD _ I AM SO EXCITED>>>>>

Sean