New To Creamfields

Guest Pac man = Legend

Hey Hey so where to start,

Ive been doing quite a number of festivals over the past few years including glasto benni reading V and global and this year is my first at creamfields so wondering what to expect. Usually been a reading boy, and have done that for the past 3 years and this time wanted sometghin new. Just back recently from global and that was brilliant, and wondered how creamfields ranked up when compared to it?

Peace and love, looking forward to talk :O

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Havent been to creamfields yet, but having being spoiled by the free-ness of Glastonbury im expecting alot of restrictions!

Still £100, not bad.....

Heres my top 10 of festivals ive been to......

1) GLASTONBURY

2) T IN THE PARK

3) GLOBAL GATHERING

4) LOVE LEEDS

5) BACK2SPACE

6) DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL

7) LEEDS FESTIVAL

8) V FESTIVAL

9) THE BIG REUNION

10) GATECRASHER SUMMER SOUND SYSTEM

I can't really compare to others as i've never attended any but this will be my 9th Creamfields in a row and i've always had a great time. Every year has been different, met some great people and always had a blast!! If you want any more specific info give me a shout ;)

Me and my hubby are off to HMV tomorrow to try and get Sunday only tickets as we can't make all weekend but have just got back from our 4th Global and have got the post Global blues really bad ! Hopefully this will help to pick us back up again..

Bring on the madness ! :)

Ah not good, we had the Monday off and it's a good job as we were knackered all day lol

HMV don't do the hospitality tickets (I didn't know if they did or not) so just ordered them online so that's it, we're booked woop woop!

Dressing as pirates too...just because we can ha ha :)

Don’t think you have anything to worry about when it comes to age groups, everyone is there for the same reason & will probably be jumping around together. :) At the outdoor Tiesto London gig last Fri i saw the widest age set of fans i have ever seen at a gig before, which i thought was quality how everyone could mix it for the passion of the same thing! :O

Nice way of putting it matey!! :)

To be honest I can't party nearly as hard as I used to but my party priorities have changed now so I don't really try. It's not necessarily the partying itself that's the problem but the recovery time afterwards :lol: Can still hold my own when necessary though!! :O

Edited by Delboy71

To be honest I can't party nearly as hard as I used to but my party priorities have changed now so I don't really try. It's not necessarily the partying itself that's the problem but the recovery time afterwards ;) Can still hold my own when necessary though!! :)

Ill give you two a run for your money anydays! ah ha! ... Rave Monkey For The Win... Infact to be honest.. am partying now for it lol... Good excuse for a scotsmen... They always go on about our drinkin but never our thurst!

Ill give you two a run for your money anydays! ah ha! ... Rave Monkey For The Win... Infact to be honest.. am partying now for it lol... Good excuse for a scotsmen... They always go on about our drinkin but never our thurst!