Anyone know what drinks they have in the arena and what time bars shut?

Guest mike99

Tell that to my brother, thats his fave combination, that or ket/acid LOL....He was in the sandpit up at the Park at Glasto this year showing people how to make sandcastles. Said during Beyonce all he could see was a massive ball of light instead of the stage, said it was ace though. :D

The first bar is due to open at 5pm on Thursday 25th August

During the rest of the festival some bars will operate between 11am and 3am although in practice some may close early if there is no demand.

Note the 82 bar in the main arena will close at midnight { The WBC has changed the names of the bars so not sure which one is this but I think from last year it was far stage left so one of the smaller bars }

Edited by glasto-worker

At least at Reading there is several bars outside the arena - as far as I am aware the Campsite bar { white camping area } is the one that will be selling Real Ale although will not know the actual times of each specific bar until I arrive onsite.

The reason why not all the bars are open from Thursday is down to the fact that staff are coached in Thursday afternoon and evening { as many cant get time off their work to catch the afternoon coach }