Fave performances

Guest tweemo freak

That was the Parsonage Choir, they are totally fab! They have a myspace page. Unfortunately they're not booked to play this year as far as I can see - they played 3 times at TITP (including opening the main stage on Sunday!) but I managed to miss them each time (too many Mojitos....)

Sorry, forgot to answer the original question!

2008 - Edwyn Collins

2007 - probably Pigeon Detectives! as my kids loved them

2006 - The View - before they were famous, they stepped in at last minute to replace The Upper Room -

or the Rumble Strips - hope they come back some time soon

2008 - Infadels for uninhibited bouncing!! Frightened Rabbit for quality set, and Southern Tenant Folk Union for unscheduled acoustic set in the food area.

2007 - James for great headline set, Alabama 3 for just being cool, and Luva Anna for firing up the Seedlings stage. :lol:

Last year my four 'must sees' were all one after the other on the first afternoon - Frightened Rabbit, Broken Records, The Twilight Sad and Black Affair - It was brilliant - I staggered out of that tent into the sunlight like a wrung out dishcloth after that (mmm attractive) It was good actually because after that I could just go and wander about the rest of the weekend not having to think I should be in any particular place at a particular time.

Other than that - so glad I saw Arlo Guthrie and also the Country Joe McDonald Band - showing my age now (can't remember which years they played - can't remember what I had for breakfast this morning <_< )

And the Alabama 3 and loads of other stuff.

And the last night at the main stage - whatever band's playing - just magic looking down from the top.