Day tickets

Guest Flounder

If you can take the time, we'd really appreciate some feedback on day tickets.

As of yet we haven't released any, having had only 3 enquiries via email. However some of the EiiD crew think that there may be a demand for them.

So please can you reply if you would like to come on a day ticket.

CHeers

Flounder

As of yet we haven't released any, having had only 3 enquiries via email. However some of the EiiD crew think that there may be a demand for them.

CHeers

Flounder

CHeers

Flounder

Personally I don't think they are a good idea. It would spoil the atmosphere with people just coming for a particular favourite act and then not sampling the eclectic range of things on offer on other days. I went to Guilfest once and the "day trippers" were not my favourite people. Just my own personal opinion but you did ask.

Like Northernmonkey, I also think day tickets can spoil the atmosphere. But the difference with Guilfest is that we're not right in the town centre, where idiots can just wonder in & spoil it for everyone else. If you're going to travel all the way out to Sixpenny Handley, you're doing it because you're into the music.

If you sell the day tickets with camping, then everyone can get a mini festival experience, and come back next year for the full weekend when money might not be so tight.

CHeers

Flounder

How are the normal weekend tickets selling?

I'm trying to persuade a mate to come along but we are both skint until payday on the 31st.

If plenty of tickets available, will we be able to pay on the gate or do we have to buy in advance?

Edited by Heddwch

my best fell pregnant in may so is now not coming to the festival, but she asked me the other day if there were day ticket on sell. so she will come if day tickets are avalible.

i do agree with some of the post above about the day trippers. but if you only released a limited number of day ticket you wont notice it. just a thought. so i'm keen for day tickets. keep us posted.

• 2 weeks later...

flounder glad to hear day tickets are availble. i have another question. my dad and his girlfriend have been undecided about coming to the festival this year for the weekend. but the other day i mentioned about day tickets now being released and they would like to come for a day to check out the festival in hope to come for a a full weekend next year, but the have a 7 year old daughter and in the email is only gives info on adult day tickets. so i need to know the situation about under 10's day tickets.? will be very greatful for your help. cheers.

flounder glad to hear day tickets are availble. i have another question. my dad and his girlfriend have been undecided about coming to the festival this year for the weekend. but the other day i mentioned about day tickets now being released and they would like to come for a day to check out the festival in hope to come for a a full weekend next year, but the have a 7 year old daughter and in the email is only gives info on adult day tickets. so i need to know the situation about under 10's day tickets.? will be very greatful for your help. cheers.