Day/stage splits

Guest SweepingTheNation

...are up on the artist pages on the site. I think these are right, having gone through the lot, although Saturday looks lopsided with nine in the hall and seven in Rising. Anyway, in alphabetical order:

FRIDAY

OUTDOOR: Idlewild, Kid British, Mystery Jets, Oi Va Voi, The Streets

INDOOR: Beardyman, The Beat, The Breakdowns, Dan Black, Filthy Dukes, The Qemists

RISING/DiS: BLK JKS, Dananananaykroyd, Fanfarlo, mum, My Latest Novel

SATURDAY

OUTDOOR: Bombay Bicycle Club, Broken Records, The Charlatans, Frontiers, The Joy Formidable, Minnaars, Mr Hudson, Saint Etienne

INDOOR: The Airborne Toxic Event, Chipmunk, David Thomas Broughton, Emmy the Great, Her Name is Calla, 65daysofstatic, Sonic Boom Six, Yellow Moon Band, Yunioshi

RISING: Dumbfound, Frank Turner, Free Control, Future of the Left, James Yuill, The Kabeedies, Mr Plow

SUNDAY

OUTDOOR: Bon Iver, Devon Sproule, Easy Star All Stars, Maybeshewill, Port O'Brien, Short Wave Fade, The Zutons

INDOOR: Abi Moore Band, Chairlift, Kevin Hewick, The Lightning Seeds, Micachu & The Shapes, Monotonix, New Beautiful South, Woodpigeon

RISING: Baddies, The Cheek, The Dykeenies, First Aid Kit, Flashguns, Missing People (Radio Collective), Ou Est Le Swimming Pool, You Fellows Of All Souls

The Musician has already put its details up on http://www.themusicianpub.co.uk/listings_s...dae_friday.html

Looks relatively well balanced - only glaring thing I can see is that Frank Turner is likely to pack out Rising, and possibly FOTL too.

I should get a proper hobby.

Edited by SweepingTheNation

Looks relatively well balanced - only glaring thing I can see is that Frank Turner is likely to pack out Rising, and possibly FOTL too.

Agreed, as much as Frank is known for playing smaller venues I think he's getting quite popular now. This also means he will be high up the bill maybe headlining, which I can see causing a bit of a clash problem

I'm going to guess the main stage order will look something like this (with a few more bands to come obviously);

FRIDAY

The Streets

Mystery Jets

Idlewild

Oi Va Voi

Kid British

SATURDAY

The Charlatans

Saint Etienne

Bombay Bicycle Club

Mr Hudson

The Joy Formidable

Broken Records

Frontiers

Minnaars

SUNDAY

The Zutons

Bon Iver

Easy Star All Stars

Maybeshewill

Port O'Brien

Devon Sproule

Short Wave Fade

no idea who will be headlining the second stage out of that bunch, despite there being some good bands none seem particularly worthy of the slot to me

I was hoping Idlewild would headline indoors same time as streets, shame they arn't, bit a a drop from them going from headliners to 3rd from top!

Lightning Seeds can easily headline the indoor stage but i guess it's between them and New Beautiful south.

saturday's line up is just incredible!

http://open.spotify.com/user/edleaf/playli...L03Yu51IHdbQ5N5

I've opend another Spotify playlist here. It's open so anyone can add to it. Someone clearly needs to convince me about Idlewild....

Warning, warning, some of those numbers are quite potty mouthed. Some of them, I'm looking at you Frank Turner, require a PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT CONCEPT sticker.

Edited by Ed Leaf

• 2 weeks later...