2manydjs

Guest Walter Sobchak

Incredible set which just got better and better as it went through, and the trick with Dance East is to get round on the right hand side where there's no crowd surge from behind you because the tent is closed on that side - plenty of space with for "rammed" gigs like La Roux and Deadmau5, and although busier during 2 Many DJs, there was still enough space towards the back for a good arm-flailing boogie!!

I wish I'd have stopped to watch them now. I'd watched Deadmau5 (who I thought was great, unlike most others it seems), then went to watch DJ Yoda for a bit. We then thought we'd go back to catch the start of 2manydjs, who I've always fancied seeing, but the guide had the times wrong so we thought they were late on. Not sure whether they were actually coming on or not, we just sort of stayed on the periphery of the tent until they came on. By this time, the tent was absolutely heaving, so we decided to go off and do something else. Bugger! :D

i was on the edge and found it a bit meh....something you can bob along to...and then they would drop a dad rock tune i've never heard of...place would go nuts, then back to the bobbing.

but i wanted something a bit more ravey

Went over there after Pendlum and couldn't get near enough to soak up any atmosphere, so ended up dancing like a loon at Franz Ferdinand. In retrospect wish I had gone to Shangri-La early, but met some great people at Franz and had a top time so no complaints. Still would have seen 2manydjs given the choice

We went over to the dance village after Kasabian (got side tracked by Pendulum for 25 minutes or so) to get a good spot for 2 Many DJs

I managed to get pretty much to the front quite easily as I intended to catch the end of the DeadMau5 set, but due to the lineup switch around we saw the end half hour of the Eric Prydz set which was a lot better than expected for me.

They opened the set with their epic chemical brothers remix which got everyone hyped, however 10 minutes later there wasn't as much variation and it got slightly repetative for 15 minutes or so.

However after they brought in the animated Monty Pythonesqe backdrop the crowd went insane and they just kept dropping fan favourites like remixes from them or just plain anthems such as Rock the Casbah. It really was one of the best dance sets I have ever seen.

Also the epic confetti explosions were a brilliant way to cap it all off. My friends left 10 minutes before the end as they just couldn't stand anymore, they were gutted when they looked back to see the finale.

We went over to the dance village after Kasabian (got side tracked by Pendulum for 25 minutes or so) to get a good spot for 2 Many DJs

I managed to get pretty much to the front quite easily as I intended to catch the end of the DeadMau5 set, but due to the lineup switch around we saw the end half hour of the Eric Prydz set which was a lot better than expected for me.

They opened the set with their epic chemical brothers remix which got everyone hyped, however 10 minutes later there wasn't as much variation and it got slightly repetative for 15 minutes or so.

However after they brought in the animated Monty Pythonesqe backdrop the crowd went insane and they just kept dropping fan favourites like remixes from them or just plain anthems such as Rock the Casbah. It really was one of the best dance sets I have ever seen.

Also the epic confetti explosions were a brilliant way to cap it all off. My friends left 10 minutes before the end as they just couldn't stand anymore, they were gutted when they looked back to see the finale.

2manyDJs were excellent - who else would drop Roots Bloody Roots by Sepulchura into a dance set? The tent was rammed though, and while you could still hear outside the tent where there was space to dance, you could also hear the bass from the other tents. I think the Dance Village could do with perhaps losing one stage/tent and spacing everything out a bit more to stop the sound bleeding all over each other.

2manyDJs were excellent - who else would drop Roots Bloody Roots by Sepulchura into a dance set? The tent was rammed though, and while you could still hear outside the tent where there was space to dance, you could also hear the bass from the other tents. I think the Dance Village could do with perhaps losing one stage/tent and spacing everything out a bit more to stop the sound bleeding all over each other.

My 7th Glastonbury, my first Dance Tent Headliner, at the ripe old age of 53 many of my contemparies were bigging up "The Boss", you must see him they all told me, fortunately I ignored their advice and had a great time seeing 2ManyDJs, I thought they were awesome, definitely one of my highlights this year.

My 7th Glastonbury, my first Dance Tent Headliner, at the ripe old age of 53 many of my contemparies were bigging up "The Boss", you must see him they all told me, fortunately I ignored their advice and had a great time seeing 2ManyDJs, I thought they were awesome, definitely one of my highlights this year.

I thought they were excellent - one of my highlights of the weekend. Yes the tent was busy but I still found room to dance.

I agree with the sentiment of them getting a headline slot on the Other Stage - the problem is that they're just not well known enough. Jazz world maybe? They are Belgian!