Any ideas on how to work there now please?

Guest LusciousLucy

Hello knowledgeable and lovely peeps...

due to no money at all and kinda wanting to go to this lovely event...can anyone point me in the right direction for trying to work/steward at the fest please? The website says they have closed the applications now even though it is still over 6 weeks away.

Knowledge/guidance/a big fat no would all be appreciated.

Ta verily xxx

Hello knowledgeable and lovely peeps...

Due to no money at all and kinda wanting to go to this lovely event...can anyone point me in the right direction for trying to work/steward at the fest please? The website says they have closed the applications now even though it is still over 6 weeks away.

Knowledge/guidance/a big fat no would all be appreciated.

Ta verily xxx

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

Going to check ye olde banke accounte today and shell out for one of the last tix...keep your bits crossed there's still tix. I should be a bit better off by August.

Exeter you say...well...may visit but at the same time didnt think I would be heading back there for a very very long time...may not be safe to show me face....got stalkers there dontcha know! :D