what is there to do after the bands finish?

Guest gemstarrr

are there any late night areas?

like trash city, shangri-la or the park at glasto.

or a big hang out area like the stone circle?

or even a dance village or something?

my friends said there was a silent disco but didn't seem to think there was much else :/

There's the piccadilly party which is just dj's playing tunes till about 6am every night. There's the campsite Djs all over the site which I believe anyone can apply to get a short set. There's also The Silent Disco on till 6am. There used to be the Duracell tent but It's not going to be there this year I believe. The Oxfam tent p[lays music quite late maybe till about 2am.

They need a nice communal chill out place like the flags/stone circle at Glastonbury. Also some bars playing music that isn't rave like the Duracell, just fun tunes to dance about to.

That's a bit off topic though. What they do have is dj tents in all the campsites and whatever the replacement for the Duracell is + the silent disco.

Edited by Bradders

There is nothing of the ilk of trash city or Shangri-la but I've always found enough to do. Often we will hang around the alternative stage and once the acts are over there see a film if there is anything good on. After that you have the option of a few djs around the campsites, picadily circus, silent disco, oxfam tent or Durecell tent. Personaly I'm shattered and enjoy just hanging around my tent for a bit.

They need a nice communal chill out place like the flags/stone circle at Glastonbury. Also some bars playing music that isn't rave like the Duracell, just fun tunes to dance about to.

That's a bit off topic though. What they do have is dj tents in all the campsites and whatever the replacement for the Duracell is + the silent disco.

Edited by _rachelbon

Skirting over the trolls, there are campsite DJs, silent disco, the fairground rides, the Oxfam tent is a good place for a boogie and there's usually another bar, it was sponsored by some alcoholic drinks company in the past so there will probably be one this year, and hopefully a replacement for the Duracell tent, which was a rave at night. Umm, anything else I've forgotten?