Hospitality Tickets - what do you actually get?

Guest grahamacko

To what extent is this free and to what times? Do you think it is worth paying for them?

It seems like it may be too good to be true for them to offer a complimentary 'fully stocked bar' and buffet?

Any thoughts? anybody used this in the past?

The bar thing is misleading as it is a normal pay bar. The point they are making is that, unlike most of the bars in the Arena, you can get spirits, cocktails, champagne etc in the Hospitality Bar and you won't have to queue as long. You get vouchers for food which you can use once so it's not like you can keep going back but then I eat very little once I get in there!!

Obviously this puts an entirely different slant on the value of the Hospitality Tickets but we've done it last 2 years and will carry on doing it. The main reasons for this are the seating areas, clean toilets and, particularly on the Sunday, the excellent atmosphere in there. Like everything it depends what it's worth to you (the women particularly enjoy the clean toilets!!) so you have to decide for yourself but we think it's worth it.

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with :lol:

I have got a hospitality ticket through work for this year's festival, however all my mates I am going with have just got normal tickets. Will I still be able to go in with them when getting my wristband and camp in their area as I am not really bothered about the VIP area but I am not going to turn down a free ticket.

I have got a hospitality ticket through work for this year's festival, however all my mates I am going with have just got normal tickets. Will I still be able to go in with them when getting my wristband and camp in their area as I am not really bothered about the VIP area but I am not going to turn down a free ticket.

I bought a weekend hospitality ticket this year as I´ll be 21 so i thought id make it abit more special but having shelled out 190 quid all my mates have decided to go normal. Do you reckon I´ll be able sell my ticket (for roughly the same amount) and get another or worst case scenario camp on my own and not be lonely?!

I bought a weekend hospitality ticket this year as I´ll be 21 so i thought id make it abit more special but having shelled out 190 quid all my mates have decided to go normal. Do you reckon I´ll be able sell my ticket (for roughly the same amount) and get another or worst case scenario camp on my own and not be lonely?!

I would e-mail Cream and ask if you'll still be able to camp with your mates. I can't see them having a problem with that but you never know. If you want to sell the ticket I would put it on ebay as it is much mopre difficult to get a decent price from the touts outside.

It does look very cool on the picture! I was meant to meet up with Leeroy last year which never happened, so I´m going to go out of my way to meet people this year! You´ll have to message me your facebook or something.

Yeah, i'll do that tonight. I managed to meet up with Leeroy in the hospitality bit last year but missed the big meetup (which I tried to organise) as it was pissing it down at the time we were meant to meet so I assumed no-one would turn up!! I'll also facebook Leeroy later and see if he's going this year.

Yeah I remember, I was going to meet up as well! I´ve still got your facebook added from last year! I spoke to Leeroy a few weeks ago about it and I think he´s only going for the one day. Which day it is though I have no idea. 50/50 chance of it being one or other spose.