Benicassim essentials!

Guest sproston_greeen

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 9 months later...

A wee bump for any newbies. no point in starting another thread :P

here's a new map as well. the red line is the quickest walking route from campbeni to the festival. there's also a supermarket up the top end(right) of town on the main street for all the campbeni campers.

Benicassim01.jpg

Nice map - thats a great help for a first time visitor.

We are likely to be turning up on the Friday night pretty lateish maybe 2am, anyone got any idea if we will be able to get our wristbands at this time of night ????

Thanks

Nice map - thats a great help for a first time visitor.

We are likely to be turning up on the Friday night pretty lateish maybe 2am, anyone got any idea if we will be able to get our wristbands at this time of night ????

Thanks

Edited by HippyDave

This is a very simple question but since we stayed in an apartment last year i dont know the answer..... to get access to the campsites do you need your armband? and you can only get the armband at the entrance to the festival is that right?

erm quick querry guys. just been looking through info stuff and it claims you have to be 18? i am 17 but with 5 18 year olds, will it matter too much or do they check passports etc? iff so could i not just find a nice old man pretending to be father?

erm quick querry guys. just been looking through info stuff and it claims you have to be 18? i am 17 but with 5 18 year olds, will it matter too much or do they check passports etc? iff so could i not just find a nice old man pretending to be father?

It wont matter at all youll be fine. It says here that people aged 16-17 do not need to be accompanied by an adult but cannot purchase alcohol or tobacco.

http://www.lastminute.com/site/entertainme...iew=description

Im pretty sure you can bring a note from your legal guardians signing responsibility over to one of your 18 year old friends if you are unsure. Like i said it wont matter though.

There is a thread that goes into more detail here /index.php?showtopic=113584&st=0&p=2591601&#entry2591601">http://www.efestivals.co.uk/forums/index.p...p;#entry2591601

Beni essentials....shades (not for the sun but to hide those massive pupils and slitty red eyes) and the biggest recommendation ever....a change of shorts for walking back from the beach. The arse chaffage without doing that on the first day was a killer!