Best Wet Wipes

Guest bobby22

Morrisons Own Gel Fragrance Free Baby Wipes. Because they are gel they are wetter than the average baby wipe and feel amazing on the skin! So cheap as well.

Don't get Johnsons Baby stuff though, I used some of those on my face the other day and it reminded me of babies arse. Not nice!

Edit - p.s. all of my wipes got used throughout IoW because everyone loved them so much!

Edited by kyjenni

My mate is a make up artist, and she assures me that all wipes are the same - particularly the really expensive ones they make for your face (which contain just a tiny bit of the branded names cleanser, but nothing to make them any different to a baby wipe apparently).

The only difference between the really expensive ones and the cheap ones are the fragrances, and most make up artists keep CostCo's own (can't remember the brand name) in their kit because they're the best value.

Toilet wipes are different because they can be flushed down the toilet, but if you use them and want some at Glasto, there's no problem with using baby wipes there too because there is no plumbing to block up :)

I got Boot's own fragrance free baby wipes, 3 packs of about 80 wipes for £2.70. I only use them for spod washing (as we call it!), I'm a toilet roll kinda gal for doing my business!

But yeah, the Boots ones are pretty good, I've got sensitive skin so fragrance free is the only way for me to go!

Anti bacterial ones - because its the bacteria that makes your smelly bits smelly. I use the boots ones which come in little packs of 12 which are easier to pack than the massive packs of 200.

• 11 years later...