URGENT: Day Ticket Camping Information Needed ASAP

Guest DeclarationOfWar

Hello, i'm worrying as i'm typing this. Anyway me and my mates were planning on buying day tickets for the Friday of Leeds festival. I like in Manchester and tbh it isn't far however we were going to plan to camp over in Leeds and come back the next day as i'm struggling to find a lift back to Manchester on the Friday night. I am desperate to some answers to questions and urgent replies as we haven't planned on buying tickets yet, but one of my friends has foolishly gone and bought one without planning any of this beforehand.

Questions:

Do Leeds Festival provide anywhere onsite where anybody can camp?

Has anyone been to Leeds Festival before, and know of any campsites nearby where i could camp?

Is it advisable to try and camp on the official campsite, and do the campsite wardens check often to see whether day pass people are camping on the site?

And anymore advise on where i could camp on the outside of the arena that is nearby. Help is needed urgently and thank you for your time.

Adam

yep, as the above poster said once in its usually a case of wristband is only checked when you're entering arena

never checked when leaving arena or at the campsite

the big problem would be getting tent/sleeping bag into the festival if you only have a day ticket

although, there may be a stall that sells camping equipment on site in case peoples get wrecked/damaged etc , at glasto there is

If you know of anyone with a weekend ticket you're fine, like the above said, youll look a bit suspicious going into the arena with a tent etc.

They may sell tents on site? Not too sure.

The best option would be to not sleep and just go home when everyone starts heading to the arena on the saturday IMO.

I might be able to do a day at Leeds

Never done Leeds before though only Reading, how far is Leeds from the city? I know its further out than Reading is, cus its basically right in the city, but Ive heard Leeds is isolated

So basically anyone else done this and got a hotel etc?

I might be able to do a day at Leeds

Never done Leeds before though only Reading, how far is Leeds from the city? I know its further out than Reading is, cus its basically right in the city, but Ive heard Leeds is isolated

So basically anyone else done this and got a hotel etc?