Poppers

Guest Rainy day woman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

they were hard to find on stalls at the festivals we went to last year impossible in some cases.

apparently due to some kid drinking a bottle and dying, a friends cousin runs several stalls selling shit like poppers and told us that was the reason some places banned stalls from selling them at their events.

I hate the stuff - gives me a mental headache and makes me feel a bit sick. I have mates who love it though. Funnily enough, I've always got sick atfter general anesthetic - could that be related? Sorry to make you work out of hours!

They dont!

Nitrous is sooooo much better, and doesnt give you a banging headache!

Its an awsome mixer drug with ketamine and MDMA.

Buy nitrous before you go though, or pay 3 for £5 at the festival. If you buy in bulk they should only cost you you about 30p each.

Oh and try mephedrone, absolutley quality stuff! just like MDMA (in 400mg caps) and absolutley no comedown or loss of appetite! LEGAL and only £10 a g online!

Poppers are ok, not done them for a few years but they used to make me giggle like a badger with a strawberry lollipop.

I used to work in an Ann Summers and every week when the new delivery came in one or two bottles always got 'accidentally broken' in the stock room and a few of us always gathered round and got high for a few minutes and giggle like crazy. The headaches that night were always a proper bugger but it was a great way of breaking up a dull day.

theyre no longer made of amyl nitrate. they are weaker now. all they do is give you a 10-30 second rush followed by a 60 second headache. they are shit. unless you are stoned or mashed then it just enhances your already fuzzy state of mind.

I don't understand why so many people are hung up on the idfea that 'no one can enjoy them'. Clearly some people do. I really like them, they always give me a good rush for a couple of minutes. I do get a headache the next day - but which drugs don't have side effects? They clearly effect different people in different ways.

A couple of years ago at glastonbury I lost the lid so used my thumb to cover up the top while they lasted. For about a week after my thumb was really crusty and yellow - I thought it was going to drop off!

However, since they changed what's in them - they smell shit and I'll never use them again.

Poppers are ok, not done them for a few years but they used to make me giggle like a badger with a strawberry lollipop.

I used to work in an Ann Summers and every week when the new delivery came in one or two bottles always got 'accidentally broken' in the stock room and a few of us always gathered round and got high for a few minutes and giggle like crazy. The headaches that night were always a proper bugger but it was a great way of breaking up a dull day.

They dont!

Nitrous is sooooo much better, and doesnt give you a banging headache!

Its an awsome mixer drug with ketamine and MDMA.

Buy nitrous before you go though, or pay 3 for £5 at the festival. If you buy in bulk they should only cost you you about 30p each.

Oh and try mephedrone, absolutley quality stuff! just like MDMA (in 400mg caps) and absolutley no comedown or loss of appetite! LEGAL and only £10 a g online!