"Kerrang said it was a band beginning with 'm'" ...or something

Guest biscant

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no one on at the time I'd be bothered about missing. I'm going to turn up and expect the worst I personally do not believe it will be Metallica or Muse, however, I will not lose sleep over missing someone like Lady Gaga to see if it is someone good. There's talk of it being a 15 minute set which brings to mind The Killers for me despite their recent disenchanting headline spot they did a 3 song acoustic kind of set for mencap or something before Glasvegas I believe not too long ago and Hyde Park is the same weekend isn't it?

Just been looking at Metallica's tour dates. Their last gig before Glasto is on the 24th in Rome. Their first gig after is on the 7th of July in Germany. That's quite a large gap between the two dates, and it looks like they will be in Europe during Glasto time.

Maybe they really are a possibility?:(