Beards

Guest sifi

I went last year and registered a photo to do so, and re-used my old registration. At the time I had a full beard on my face - but now I've reverted to a short goatie style. I'm now worried that I won't get in. I've got a couple of weeks and could grow it back, but this would not endeer me to my wife.

What should I do?

I went last year and registered a photo to do so, and re-used my old registration. At the time I had a full beard on my face - but now I've reverted to a short goatie style. I'm now worried that I won't get in. I've got a couple of weeks and could grow it back, but this would not endeer me to my wife.

What should I do?

What should I do?

Bring a flase beard!

dont worry about it. my registration photo has me with long flowing locks but i have my hair professionally braided for the festival & look totally different & i get in ok. it might be worth having some extra ID on you just incase. i take my driving licence cus i'm always getting asked for ID when buying booze anyway.

What should I do?

I have to say I've been worrying about a similar thing. I have a shaved head on my ticket photo and now have 1 years growth of messy hair. I was also bigger built, about a couple of stone heavier last year.

There is quite a difference, not sure I would believe it was me...

I'll take my driving license but have to say the photo on there look unlike me too...

My photo was clean-shaven with long curly afro-style locks. I turned up fully bearded and short hair, and short of a couple of chuckles from gate staff (daily, was in campervan so in and out all the time!) it was fine. I'm going for a totally different look this year again of course, got to keep these people on their toes :blink:

Well...a certain Efester whose ticket I have in my kitchen...lets put it this way...he would probably have Special Unit or whatever they call themselves watching out for him at Heathrow for 'suspicious' activity (dont want to imply too much but you know what I mean) cos the beard he now sports is very scary (sorry dude it IS!)...I wish him luck at the entrance if he doesnt have a shave soon!