Bassline Circus

Guest Miss-T

I have seen mention of the Bassline circus under the Shangri-la section of the Glastonbury website, but can't really find much more info on it.

The website names acts that will be playing there, but I can not find any mention of times or days etc.

Did anybody spend time in there last year, if so was it any good?

Does anyboby know if there is more info on times/days available - I'm considering seeing a few people in there but don't know if this will clash with other bands/DJ's I plan to enjoy.

I would be grateful if anybody could shed some mo light???

Thanks

It's a lovely big tent that plays incredible dancey music seemingly 24/7 and there's a big chalk board listing outside so you know who is on when. There's a lovely bar at the back and plenty of space to boogy in if you get yourself right inside. Its quite spacey but not as spacey as the Tilted Disco obviously. Tis a cool place to head to and dance the night away to some filthy tunage basically! Will that do?

That will do nicely thank you very much, appreciated.

Sounds like the kinds place I would enjoy and am thinking that maybe I should set aside some time for a visit.

Will the line up and times before disclosed prior to the fetival starting or will I just have to find out who is on that day by looking at the chalky board...??

.....Do you have an idea what time it stays open til?

Thanks again

Last year I was there for only one evening but saw Benga & Skream, someone beatboxing and then the A Guy Called Gerald band which was A Guy Called Gerald, Jungle Drummer and MC Stamina (Diane Charlemagne was meant to join them but didn't). It was a really good couple of hours. I think Jungle Drummer and DJ FU will be playing there again this year and will be well worth checking out

Last year I was there for only one evening but saw Benga & Skream, someone beatboxing and then the A Guy Called Gerald band which was A Guy Called Gerald, Jungle Drummer and MC Stamina (Diane Charlemagne was meant to join them but didn't). It was a really good couple of hours. I think Jungle Drummer and DJ FU will be playing there again this year and will be well worth checking out