Our Own Forum At LAst

Guest airwaves

Can I be the first to say how please we are that EOTR, the BEST little festival, has got its own forum at last!!!!!!!

Thanks Neil (?)

this is actually the new official forum of EotR. :)

There is - apparently - a new website for EotR too, but I've just tried it in a variety of browsers (some of which have never been to the EotR website before) and am still getting the old one.

New site is awesome, and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they've sneakily added Brakes and Shearwater to the line-up!

Oh, and Explosions In the Sky, Fleet Foxes, Neko Case and Steve Earle are the four names in bold on the front page, so I'm guessing we still have a second headliner to be announced as well as the Sunday headliner (based on the idea that Neko is playing under EITS and Steve under Fleet Foxes).

Edited by ljsawyer

New site is awesome, and I don't know if anyone else noticed, but they've sneakily added Brakes and Shearwater to the line-up!

Oh, and Explosions In the Sky, Fleet Foxes, Neko Case and Steve Earle are the four names in bold on the front page, so I'm guessing we still have a second headliner to be announced as well as the Sunday headliner (based on the idea that Neko is playing under EITS and Steve under Fleet Foxes).

Found an easy way of fixing this problem in Firefox:

- Go to TOOLS menu

- Go to OPTIONS sub menu

- Click on CONTENT header

- Click on ADVANCED button in Fonts and Colours box

- Un-tick the "Allow pages to choose their own fonts..." option

Not sure how this will effect other sites but EOTR in Firefox is fine now ;)

• 4 weeks later...

I've only just seen this but had to add a 'yay' that EotR finally has its own forum! And it's official! Ace - should be a slightly less confusing run-up to the festival this year :D