campervan pass

Guest spg

hi all

1st post in ages and its a begging one, sorry.

ah well here goes, due to circumstances i have only just managed to order my bd's ticket and there are no c/v passes left, so here is a plea to anyone who can help with a swap or face value purchase.

my camper is my only transport so will be at fest any way

si

hi all

1st post in ages and its a begging one, sorry.

ah well here goes, due to circumstances i have only just managed to order my bd's ticket and there are no c/v passes left, so here is a plea to anyone who can help with a swap or face value purchase.

my camper is my only transport so will be at fest any way

si

Edited by Bandco

Me too! I should have known better but just couldn't get the tickets before now :(

If anyone knows of, or hears of a Campervan ticket i'll be ecstatically grateful!! My 'old girl' has been a fixture at BDs every year and has to come with me for health reasons :/

Sorry for the beg but desperate time etc etc :P

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Si,

Still happy for you to have my campervan pass. Seems that there is a bit of a bun fight for them. However, being the honourable sort that I am, I am happy to settle for the face value of the pass PLUS (as the demand is so fierce for these golden tickets) a half of best West Country cider. That OK with you? Not having used these forums before, I was wondering what the best way for you to get the funds to me and for me to get the pass to you might be. Could put postals on the forum but if that is 'not done' and if you are happy to leave it to the last minute, we could meet at a hostelry on the approach to Escot Park on the Friday to make the exchange.

Bernie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi man,

Every people like beauty.Every one of us looks at someone else and we all secretly want to look like them. They may have longer hair, longer legs, less around the middle, blue eyes against our brown eyes, blonde hair against our black hair, I am sure you get the picture.

Instead of being happy with who we are – we want to look like someone else. There are women who take it too far – they have had so much cosmetic surgery, so nipped and tucked to the point you’re not sure any of the real body is still there! Here they are parading around like they much think they look great! Look close, you will be able to see the scars that no cosmetic surgeon is going to be able to hide.

Thank you

• 4 weeks later...

ketone aldehyde resins with wide compatibility,

process for their preparation, and their use. The invention relates to ketone-aldehyde resins

with wide compatibility comprising cycloaliphatic ketones and, in particular, formaldehyde and,

if desired, further monomers, to a process for their preparation and to their use as hard resin

in paints, printing inks and other coatings, especially in pigment preparations.