Massages at Glasto

Guest Vectrex

I had my first professional massage at a festival on Sunday at the Sunrise festival. It was a one hour massage involving head, shoulders, back, buttocks, legs, feet, arms, fingers. Excellent massage. The price wasn't listed though. When at the end I asked for the price she said minimum donation £20 and to give anything else if you wish. I said make it £30 then. I would have gave £40 to be honest, but I was down to my last tenner after that and the cashback machine onsite wasn't working to get more cash. And still wasn't working again when I tried another couple of times last night and this morning. Feel a little guilty at paying £30 though, and feel I should have paid £40.

So for a one hour massage, should I have gave her more than £30 really? If so how much, £40? £50? Or would she have been perfectly happy with the £30 that I gave her, or even just the minimum donation of £20 she mentioned?

I haven't really looked properly at the massage stalls at Glasto. But at the Sunrise festival, I noticed some of them do state their price list, whilst others dont.

Edited by Vectrex

Roll on Glasto massages! The perfect start to the day before the madness begins :O

Last year at Glasto I had a fantastic massage - half hour head neck & shoulders. Paid £15 for it. Think the boyfriend paid £30 for each of his 2 full body massages. There was no minimum charge so we were really stuck on how much to give and wondered if that was enough, but she seemed happy with it.

Roll on Glasto massages! The perfect start to the day before the madness begins :O

Last year at Glasto I had a fantastic massage - half hour head neck & shoulders. Paid £15 for it. Think the boyfriend paid £30 for each of his 2 full body massages. There was no minimum charge so we were really stuck on how much to give and wondered if that was enough, but she seemed happy with it.