Shaving at Glastonbury?

Guest lovestospoon

49 minutes ago, Troop Dogg said:

I have some exciting dermatological problems which mean I have to shave every day. I have a Mach 3, pocket mirror and heat up a bowl of water. Job done.

I love your use of the word 'exciting'. I used to use a Mach 3, and know that they are superb. However, I no longer live near my previous source of cheap(er) mach 3 blades. 

• Like 1

Thank f@ck I didn't get a ticket. Didn't realize the monumental issues involved in attending. I shall have a shave in June in front of a well lit mirror, new blade with quality foam in my own bathroom. And I'll thank my lucky f@cking stars I'm not in a field in Somerset struggling with the facial hair issue.

Excuse the pun but I think that was a close shave I avoided there. ?

13 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

You need to razor your standards.

I've decided to let myself go. No standards required then. Certainly not high ones anyhow. Been a bit grumpy since t day. In fact my head is so far up my arse it's been forced back above my shoulders. May leave it there a few more days. As you've already noted I'm a teeny weeny bit miffed by the hardship of shaving being an issue. In fact I may email Glastonbury and get razors banned. Bloody dangerous IMO. The damage done to my brain could be irreversible. 

I'm showing signs of improvement, only two swear words in post. #@$#@#%$ ?

1 hour ago, mashedonmud said:

I've decided to let myself go. No standards required then. Certainly not high ones anyhow. Been a bit grumpy since t day. In fact my head is so far up my arse it's been forced back above my shoulders. May leave it there a few more days. As you've already noted I'm a teeny weeny bit miffed by the hardship of shaving being an issue. In fact I may email Glastonbury and get razors banned. Bloody dangerous IMO. The damage done to my brain could be irreversible. 

I'm showing signs of improvement, only two swear words in post. #@$#@#%$ ?

I feel your pain. It is palpable to me. Sorry to hear that you didn't get a ticket. Tell you what I'll do to try to help make you a happy bunny again. What i'll do is go away and send off an email to a friend, seeking some information from him. Now he may not be at a computer right now, so I don't know when he'll respond. Anyway, what i'm going to ask him is if he really needs my help in a resale. he may not, as he has a guaranteed working line in to the festival next year anyway. If he doesn't need my assistance, I hereby declare that my F5 pressing services  will be put at your disposal, should you so wish to have them. Please do note though, that they are notoriously crap in terms of them ever having achieved anything of note.

• Upvote 1

Very kind offer. Still not sure what me and Mrs mashed are thinking on resale. This was gonna probably, maybe, sort off, possibly be our swansong for the fiftieth. We're also gonna fill our boots with smaller festivals, as we did this year. Really liking the ease of it all. Ticket purchase,  lovely security (lapse ?) and all friends in attendance.

Your kindness has eased the head up orifice situation. May smile as long as nobody mentions shaving. ?

Good kharma to you. ?

3 minutes ago, mashedonmud said:

Very kind offer. Still not sure what me and Mrs mashed are thinking on resale. This was gonna probably, maybe, sort off, possibly be our swansong for the fiftieth. We're also gonna fill our boots with smaller festivals, as we did this year. Really liking the ease of it all. Ticket purchase,  lovely security (lapse ?) and all friends in attendance.

Your kindness has eased the head up orifice situation. May smile as long as nobody mentions shaving. ?

Good kharma to you. ?

Well, if you do decide to go for it, then send me a PM, as my mate has confirmed that he will not be needing my services.

8 hours ago, mashedonmud said:

Thank f@ck I didn't get a ticket. Didn't realize the monumental issues involved in attending. I shall have a shave in June in front of a well lit mirror, new blade with quality foam in my own bathroom. And I'll thank my lucky f@cking stars I'm not in a field in Somerset struggling with the facial hair issue.

Excuse the pun but I think that was a close shave I avoided there. ?

Razor sharp wit you have