campervan info

Guest honest john

me n my m8 are leaving central scotland early evening on the thursday 2 drive up with our campers ( well thats if i actually get my one finnished in time that is! B) ) n i was just wondering if anyone can recommend anywhere close 2 dores for us to pitch up the night b4? oh and if anyone on here took a camper last year n actually got there van searched, how strict were they? i've just put a new interior in my van n im not wanting a daft wee mutt running about it! B)

Me, Toker Anon and another couple of M8s are also heading up on Thursday.

I think we're just gonna stop at the gates to rockness, shouldn't be a problem

As for the search don't know, just put all your glass into plastic bottles :O

• 2 weeks later...

it was good meeting you guys 2, nah i attempted 2 find camp efest at some silly time on sat morning but the nick i was in i had no chance of finding anyone!!! i do know it took me nearly 3hrs 2 find my way back 2 my camper from the carling amnesty bit!! ;) yea time just seemed 2 fly in last weekend!!! i'll deffo b up there again next year so catch ya then!! ;)