Trolley and penknife question

Guest Squall Moogle

The other day I purchased a very solid sack truck from BNQ. It's all metal with pnumatic tires.

There is only one weak point from what I can tell, the pins that hold the wheels in. I could get some spare ones but when putting them in I'll need to lever them apart.

When I've been camping, at festivals etc before I have found a multitool to be pretty handy. Would I get away with having one at Glasto? When I was at V they were very strict and took my cutlery knife. (They didn't find my penknife though and I didn't tell them). How is the attitude at Glasto? Obviously I'm not going to be carrying it around with me.

i don't think knives are allowed (penknives or other sharp knives, cutlery is ok. bit ridiculous taking that off you like) but if you aren't searched you'll be ok.

i doubt they'd have a problem with a multitool though. you mean like a leatherman or something like that?

Edited by pezzypops

Yeah, I can't see them having a problem with a swiss army knife. Mine always comes with me as it's handy for all sorts of stuff (not least it has scissors for cutting the straggly bits off my wristband, as well as a tin opener etc!) but I do put it in my rucksack not in my pocket, just in case. It's standard camping gear, frankly. The security on the gate are more worried about glass bottles, to be honest - they're what causes most potential damage long term.

When I've been camping, at festivals etc before I have found a multitool to be pretty handy. Would I get away with having one at Glasto? When I was at V they were very strict and took my cutlery knife. (They didn't find my penknife though and I didn't tell them). How is the attitude at Glasto? Obviously I'm not going to be carrying it around with me.

Hell...Efest camps have had axes, saws and plenty of worrying looking knives for years! Purchased a multitool from...erk...Poundland. Bought it for the mini saw, ickle scissors and bottle opener. Here's hoping it lasts longer than 5 minutes usage! :O

yeah i sacked the pins off, i just use a nail in each side, that i bend round using the piers on my multi tool which ive never had any probs getting in, and i just take the holder thing to the trolley so i dont lose it, so it isnt like its well hidden or anything