Wednesday Arrival

Guest denwyn

I can't get to the festival proper till Thursady about 5 pm because of work, but as i only live about 25 mins away and i have Wednesday more or less off i am thinking of getting there very early before the gates open and pitching our two tents, in order to get a good quiet spot. Any idea how long i should allow to get in and pitch the tents, i need to be away by 2pm at the latest, i know gates don't open till 8.30, but i will be there by 7.30 to get in asap. Oh and were should i head to get a quiet pitch, does not have to be in near the action, and do you think this a good idea, just a bit worried the tents may be nicked.

I have heard of people doing that, I don't see why your tent would get nicked :rolleyes:

The only trouble with getting in and out woud be I'm not sure what they do with the traffic flow getting off site on the Wednesday, cos I know they do something with reversing the traffic flow on the Monday so I don't know what they do on Monday?

For a quiet pitch, you could head for Williams Greenfield/Dragons are a bit more chilled, and you'll have no trouble pitching there as you'll be so early :)

Edited by precious_lillywhite

I have heard of people doing that, I don't see why your tent would get nicked <_<

The only trouble with getting in and out woud be I'm not sure what they do with the traffic flow getting off site on the Wednesday, cos I know they do something with reversing the traffic flow on the Monday so I don't know what they do on Monday?

For a quiet pitch, you could head for Williams Greenfield/Dragons are a bit more chilled, and you'll have no trouble pitching there as you'll be so early ;)