anyone going solo?

Guest mkgirl1981

so it looks like my friend that i was supposed to go with might be too sick to go & i might have to go on my own :lol:

anyone else venturing down on their own ?

I was going on my own last year but ended up going with a girl who placed a thread on this forum saying she was also going on her own, we travelled down together & met up with some other girls who had also gone on their own. Also met another group of people while i was in the orange charging tent & spent the day with them, its such a friendly place, you want have any problems, where are you travelling from as it might be worth trying to get a lift with someone! I met this girl before we travelled just to make sure she wasnt a axe murderer!!!!!!!!

i was going so, then i was invited to the seemingly very friendly , so i could meet up with many other campers and as it is my first glasto was very grateful.

Then i go a pm from a fellow glasto goer offering me a lift as hes from the same time, as it turns out he works on the same camp as me!! crazy, get ya self in and you will love it. i cant wait to camp with those crazy cats

thanks for all the replies guys

i have some other friends coming down on the thurs and me and my other mate were going on the weds and we were gonna put there tent up for them so we could all camp together but if i have to go on my own i really dont fancy putting up 2 tents on my own lol - esp cos his is huge :D

i think i'll have to bribe my neighbours with a round of ciders ro help me put up the tents

thanks for all the replies guys

i have some other friends coming down on the thurs and me and my other mate were going on the weds and we were gonna put there tent up for them so we could all camp together but if i have to go on my own i really dont fancy putting up 2 tents on my own lol - esp cos his is huge :D

i think i'll have to bribe my neighbours with a round of ciders ro help me put up the tents

I have a similar situation.

Am travelling down Wednesday early AM to get a good spot but on my own.

My fiancee, her son and his mate will be coming down on Friday - due to commitments.

I will be mostly setting up camp (two tents, gazebo, campfire, etc) getting full site bearings, and then becoming the latest member of the brother's cider fan club.

I cannot wait. Though have to admit to a little .... ermm... anxiousness over spending two nights on me jack!! (Brother's should help here!!) :(

Sure it will be fine....

My third Glasto but the first on my own. Can't wait to be honest. Used to wonder off on my own quite a bit during the last two years, great fun. Get to meet lots of cool people.

If you think about it, you are only on your own if you want yourself to be. Everyone is so friendly, you are bound to meet some great people.

im going with just my brother in law, we usually go in a mssive group,

think were going to go try and find ,

but i was hoping to make loads of new festival friends so will be awesome if anyone wants to meet up

im going to go the the e fest meets,

also there is just the 2 of us driving down from county durham so we should have room for others who are going solo if your on the way