One of the hottest days of the year...

Guest smutchie

I'm stuck in the office today aswell! Its to be better weather tomorrow so not too bothered!

I heard on the radio this morning that Inverness is to be the hottest place in Britain today at 26degrees! What i'd give for that to be the case again in 2weeks!

Came into work early, so off at 1 :lol:

Then gonna sit out in the garden with a cold one and listen to the Japanese Popstars album that I just bought. 1st album I've bought in about 2 years, better be good!!!

Deviant,

Noticed your from Montrose, where you DJ'n? Im from Arbroath, haha.

Im in the office too, a hot little stuffy office with a glass roof that feels like a greenhouse, its horrible, im praying for 1pm so i can get out for an hour!

Edited by shezam

Came into work early, so off at 1 :P

Then gonna sit out in the garden with a cold one and listen to the Japanese Popstars album that I just bought. 1st album I've bought in about 2 years, better be good!!!

mmmm, subway, mmm, suddenly my cheese toasty is a bit bland :(

i've decided bollocks to the not drinking in the sun, if i start now, i'll be asleep by 5 so by 10pm i should be sober enough to dj without dribbling nonsence into the microphone :)