What's the earliest year that someone on here has been to Glastonbury?

Guest Laura_Babs

• 2 weeks later...

i went in 1990,92,93,94. so i guess that makes me a 'veteran' and at 44 years old i can officially play the veteran card. i'm going this year and i'm taking my partners oldest daughter and her friend. neither of whom were born the first time i was in glastonbury. it all makes me feel very old. but glastonbury is a timeless place. when i went in 1990 the cure were the headliners. the happy mondays were there also as for the rest of the line up i have little recollection. the thing i love most about glastonbury is that i always come away having been entertained by somthing that i was'nt expecting to be entertained by. one of the best pyramid stage acts i ever saw were rage against the machine, who i was'nt even into at the time. they really shook the place and i was very impressed by them. nowadays i like a more mellow approach to living so i think it will be great to explore the healing fields etc.. and do all the things i would'nt have dreamed of doing 15 years ago. hope you all have a lovely glastonbury x

:D

i went in 1990,92,93,94. so i guess that makes me a 'veteran' and at 44 years old i can officially play the veteran card. i'm going this year and i'm taking my partners oldest daughter and her friend. neither of whom were born the first time i was in glastonbury. it all makes me feel very old. but glastonbury is a timeless place. when i went in 1990 the cure were the headliners. the happy mondays were there also as for the rest of the line up i have little recollection. the thing i love most about glastonbury is that i always come away having been entertained by somthing that i was'nt expecting to be entertained by. one of the best pyramid stage acts i ever saw were rage against the machine, who i was'nt even into at the time. they really shook the place and i was very impressed by them. nowadays i like a more mellow approach to living so i think it will be great to explore the healing fields etc.. and do all the things i would'nt have dreamed of doing 15 years ago. hope you all have a lovely glastonbury x

:D