arriving on wednesday for 08.00

Guest monkeymusic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

This will be my 4th time getting there at 8am.............. Some years 7.50am some 8.10am................. But basically 8am............... Never the first, people already in and tents set up, but never turned away!!! Aim to get there around 8am and you'll be fine............ Not sure about any earlier, but to be honest there is no need!!!

Enjoy......................

Not long now woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

B):D:D

ROLF ROLF ROLF

I wish I could get there for 8, I was a bit dissapointed at the camping space left when I arrived at about 7 in the evening last time.

Anyone fancy giving me a lift lol

Definitely not quicker to walk, it's more than 5 miles.

I haven't done the Castle Cary shuttle bus for a few years but I don't think it took much longer than half an hour to get to the site. I guess it depends how many trains have arrived just before you though...

Coming from Yorkshire, we usually set off about 4am (like you Bradders), but this time we're coming down on the Tuesday and staying in the Travelodge at Ilminster (past Yeovil). It's a bit further, but at least we can get up at 7.30 on the Wednesday and have a nice jaunt for an hour or so, getting there about 9am.

We've got there about 9 in previous years and people have already been set up and that.

Coming from Yorkshire, we usually set off about 4am (like you Bradders), but this time we're coming down on the Tuesday and staying in the Travelodge at Ilminster (past Yeovil). It's a bit further, but at least we can get up at 7.30 on the Wednesday and have a nice jaunt for an hour or so, getting there about 9am.

We've got there about 9 in previous years and people have already been set up and that.

Got there around 7.30am last year and the gates weren't open had to wait til 8 or so, once into the carpark we had to queue and wait for the turnstiles to open (around 9 i think) this was west side, so getting there too early won't do you any good, aim for 8 - 9 a.m and you should be fine.

I remember one year we were already half way through a BBQ by 9am. Helping people put their tents up whilst someone else sat by the BBQ.