few questions

Guest amyy

hi alll :)

this glastonbury will be my first festival and just trying to clear a few things up:

1) i'm travelling from scotland to bristol via london then onwards from bristol to glastonbury. don't want to be heaving drink etc all that way so was wondering if anyone knows of any tescos or drink shops near colston hall or temple meads in bristol?

2) what is the bus system like from the site to bristol ? have to be in bristol for 7pm on the monday and have been stressing about missing the bus to london! will i have to queue for a while before i get a bus out of the site?

any other first-timers advice would be appreciated also :)

thanks in advance :)

hi alll :)

this glastonbury will be my first festival and just trying to clear a few things up:

1) i'm travelling from scotland to bristol via london then onwards from bristol to glastonbury. don't want to be heaving drink etc all that way so was wondering if anyone knows of any tescos or drink shops near colston hall or temple meads in bristol?

2) what is the bus system like from the site to bristol ? have to be in bristol for 7pm on the monday and have been stressing about missing the bus to london! will i have to queue for a while before i get a bus out of the site?

any other first-timers advice would be appreciated also :)

thanks in advance :D

Aside from the helpful help with the bottle shop info, the best first timer advice I can give you is...spend the rest of your night/weekend trawling through Efests reading all the other Glasto virgin type threads (Go to at least the 5th page back probably on Chat and at least 2 or 3 on Questions). There are plenty/lots, all offer a ream of advice in varying amounts and on a thousand things. There will be many more too no doubt sometime between now and 26 days time. Enjoy! :rolleyes: