Ufc

just/john

1 minute ago, The Nal said:

Thats only 14 weeks away. 

Looks like Dana may have jumped the gun doing a Lesnar/DC thing assuming Jones wouldnt be back so soon. Id say hes pissed off. 

Brock needs to test clean for 3/4 months before he can fight? He isn't in the testing look at the mo.

Jones being back shows much the USDA testing system is an utter joke.

28 minutes ago, zahidf said:

Brock needs to test clean for 3/4 months before he can fight? He isn't in the testing look at the mo.

Jones being back shows much the USDA testing system is an utter joke.

Brock looks like hes being tested/off the juice I think. This was at the weekend. 

Brock-Lesnar-1018980.jpg?r=1537232460626

Compared to the Hunt weight in.

maxresdefault.jpg

Lesnar has always struggled to make weight. At 265 lbs! Don't think thats an issue this time.

Edited by The Nal

Why was Conor introduced as “two weight world champion” at the presser?

‘Former world champion’ is more accurate and why did he bring in two defunct titles?

I really want Khabib to rag doll him but then on the other hand, if Conor wins there’s so many potential super fights for him.

On ‎9‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:08 PM, When Jokers Attack said:

Because he is a two weight champion. he's signed  a 6 fight deal, so win or lose he will have some more fights.

Really fun show last night. 

Who are we thinking for the other fights ?

Diaz Trilogy

Ferguson

Woodley

GSP

Do you think he can still cut to 145 and TJ could move up as that would be hell of a fight if both men could make the weight in a healthy fashion.

On 9/28/2018 at 2:07 PM, Sandy one said:

Conor has lost it. Maybe it was for show but he seemed a bit wired in his last press conference

He was the same on his own ‘Mac Life’ interview, very strange. He seems to be acting like how he used to make his opponents feel.

In other news, Darren Till has said the last fight at welterweight is his last at that class.

Khabib vs Ferguson would be interesting. 

Conor did well at times defending, stuffed a few takedowns, got knocked down and got back up, took a flurry of great hard shots on the ground and got back up but had to tap in the end. Just too much pressure. Khabib is an animal. 

Check out these idiots. 

2 hours ago, When Jokers Attack said:

There is no 165 title. 

Great show. Ferguson and Pettis was a was.

no desire or interest in a rematch. Now give us Khabib/Ferguson or at least try make it for 5th time.

Conor will fight Diaz I think 

What I meant by that is they will create it and have the trilogy match to decide 1st champ.

4 hours ago, metallimuse said:

What I meant by that is they will create it and have the trilogy match to decide 1st champ.

Highly doubt it. If they were going to inroduce that division UFC 230 was perfect time to do it with Diaz/Poirier. Dana really doesn't want that division. Conor/DIaz doesn't need a belt, both of their fights were non title.

I don’t understand what’s going on with DC or this fight.

Just last week there was reports coming out that Dana was going to strip DC of light heavyweight title because he wouldn’t fight as he’s injured and now he’s agreed to fight at heavyweight and possibly loss the biggest payday in his career?

Where is the logic in that?

Also, why the hell did they announce Shevchenko Eubanks as main event and now it’s scrapped?