Ufc

just/john

Whaaaaaaaaaaat?!?!

That is fucking horrible news, I’m rubbish with streaming stuff illegally and if it’s box office I’m not gunna be paying every week for it.

In other news Cain has been training at the WWE performance centre.

Darren Till taking on Woodley is official, what we thinking? 

Woodley coming back from injury but he was a smart fighter and a beast before so I’m not sure if it’s too soon for Till but hoping he does it.

Great few weeks of cards coming up though so praying there is no drop outs.

Beyond excited for this weeks PPV! 

TJ v Cody got me so hyped. Even if a quick knock out I can’t wait.

Put a cheeky acca on for TJ, Cub and Henry...I’ll probs be wrong but I’ve always liked Henry and think he could be the one. If he isn’t, god knows when the DJ reign will end as I don’t see anyone else beating him.

Yeah but it was like 3/4 fights into his UFC time. He’s much better now.

Last weekends was a good card. Thought Aldo was in trouble at the start there but then Stephens through a weird spinning back fist into air really badly and I thought something was up and then Aldo just destroyed him.

16 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Beyond excited for this weeks PPV! 

TJ v Cody got me so hyped. Even if a quick knock out I can’t wait.

Put a cheeky acca on for TJ, Cub and Henry...I’ll probs be wrong but I’ve always liked Henry and think he could be the one. If he isn’t, god knows when the DJ reign will end as I don’t see anyone else beating him.

I'm struggling to get that excited. The two main fights are both rematches that have happened too early and the rest of the card doesn't have much. Will be interesting to see how Brett Johns gets on though. Also can't help but feel this should have been the card with Cody vs DJ.

Regardless TJ vs Cody is likely to be a great fight so I'm still going to stay up. I fancy Cody to win via decision. I will shocked if DJ doesn't beat Cejudo.

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2018 at 11:51 AM, CRW5252 said:

I'm struggling to get that excited. The two main fights are both rematches that have happened too early and the rest of the card doesn't have much. Will be interesting to see how Brett Johns gets on though. Also can't help but feel this should have been the card with Cody vs DJ.

Regardless TJ vs Cody is likely to be a great fight so I'm still going to stay up. I fancy Cody to win via decision. I will shocked if DJ doesn't beat Cejudo.

Brett Johns is one tough motherfucker! The damage he took and still kept going was unbelievable, what a first couple of rounds!

Told you all Cejudo was the one to end it, pissed that I fan boy’ed and put Cub on my acca though as I’d be £70 richer today.

12 hours ago, metallimuse said:

Brett Johns is one tough motherfucker! The damage he took and still kept going was unbelievable, what a first couple of rounds!

Told you all Cejudo was the one to end it, pissed that I fan boy’ed and put Cub on my acca though as I’d be £70 richer today.

He is, absolute warrior. Next fight is hugely important for him.

Fair play, did not see it happening. Very close fight. Cejudo edged it though imo.

10 hours ago, The Nal said:

Great stuff from Cejudo. Very close fight. Good for the division too considering Dana has threatened to scrap it. 

I wonder will Dana book Cejudo vs Dillashaw now? Cejudo as a champ champ?

I don't think that would make much sense. I think they should do DJ vs Cejudo 3 and Dillashaw vs Moraes next. 

Champ vs champ fights should only happen when both champs are dominant in their weight class imo. I don't think Cejudo vs Dillashaw would sell very well either so I can't see it happening.

Sucks that Garbrandt career has now taken a huge hit. Two KO loses to the same guy is very tough to come back from. The rematch came way too early. Would have been better to see him fight a couple of different guys and then fight Dillashaw later on if both guys were both doing well. 

I think title rematches should only happen when the champion beaten was a dominant champion. 

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw 2 was an example of why having scheduled PPV events every month is a bad idea. It forces fights to happen too early when they are struggling for main events.

On ‎8‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 10:58 PM, CRW5252 said:

Sucks that Garbrandt career has now taken a huge hit. Two KO loses to the same guy is very tough to come back from. The rematch came way too early. Would have been better to see him fight a couple of different guys and then fight Dillashaw later on if both guys were both doing well. 

I think title rematches should only happen when the champion beaten was a dominant champion. 

Garbrandt vs Dillashaw 2 was an example of why having scheduled PPV events every month is a bad idea. It forces fights to happen too early when they are struggling for main events.

Who would TJ and Cody have fought instead though. TJ wanted DJ and it sucks now that instead of accepting the pay day and champion vs champion superfight DJ has been dethroned, great performance by Cejudo though.

I think both took the rematch to either get the trilogy fight if Cody won or to end the chapter, no way Cody gets a shot now while TJ is champ. Cody looked amazing against Cruz, think partly due to Alpha Males obsession with solving the Cruz puzzle, where was that same obsession against TJ. Cody looked reckless in both fights, made the same mistakes, while TJ just keeps evolving, the guys an absolute animal.

I never used to be the biggest TJ fan but if you actually look at it he is right, fighters change camps and work with multiple camps during fight camps, its nothing new. He's now building his own fight camps and bringing in the people he thinks will progress his career, fair play to him. Mike Perry is  the latest example of a fighter switching camps, is he a snake ? JJ moved to ATT, is she a snake ?  TJ's on another level at the moment in terms of fight camps and training IMO, also makes you think if Alpha Male are behind in terms of a fighters progress.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, When Jokers Attack said:

And just like that, Jones is back.

Khabib/McGregor presser tonight.

I wonder what they'll do with Lesnar now. Lesnar vs Jones is the real money fight. But not if/when Lesnar gets annihilated by DC. 
Danas ideal scenario - Lesnar to destroy DC and then face Jones as champ.