tickets

Guest old fence jumper

I have heard of people getting in on others pictures. When my ticket has been taken at the gate no one has really done a detailed face comparison (far less than on a night out when the bouncers decide my wrinkling face may be that of a 17 year old and they look at my photo in great detail, then at my face and then back again!) :lol: I think it will probably be the luck of the draw. You may get someone who looks at the picture in more detail and notices it is not the same person. How similar are they in looks? Do they look alike at all? They are both male so that's a start!

Ahh but the thing is, how many people who genuinely are the person in their photo would have brought along a bank statement or phone bill as id...? much more likely a bank card or driving license. I'm sure with voluteers it would be alright, but if it is some really picky person, it might be even more suspicious than not having anything, but knowing details off by heart and stuff. Unless I suppose you said, "I bought this because the pic doesn't really look like me, I've had a haircut! Didn't want to lose my passport!"... :lol:

Good suggestion though, I've just thought about these things in way too much depth due to being underage and borrowing id!

My sister broke her foot last year and so could not go. One of my mates used her ticket with no problems.

We live close by and went home every night - and had to show our tickets on the way in each day and the way out each night it was never a problem!

They don't look alike - one has short dark hair and one has long blonde hair!

I just kept hold of both tickets and handed them both in together - always with my ticket on the top.

maybe come in at night when the light isnt so good.