Is it true?

Guest Funkyfairy!

There was an awful lot of tent thefts last year, loads of threads were posted on this forum after the festival about it. People had there valuables stolen from their tents while they were sleeping in them.

Personnally I use the lockups a lot and put most of my stuff in them during the day, though I don't put my sleeping bag in. As the weekend goes on I gradually use them less as most of the thefts occur at the start of the weekend.

yeah that was me. i'll never know but i'm almost convinced it was the wrong tent.

sounds stupid but it was 5am on monday morning! i'll never forgive myself for that! i think it was also the fact that my mate was in such a state when we found the empty tent that i just wasn't thinking straight and assumed it had been nicked and went to report it and stuff. still go to find things and realised i left it at glasto and only just managed to buy myself some new glasses :(

bloody annoying having to buy everything again this year aswell! it's so expensieve!