Tickets..

Guest Rhyscot

Heey, just put my 2 Leeds Tickets on sale on ebay now and me and my friend have both done the ticket registration for the glastonbury tickets.

Is it a risk waiting for those tickets to sell before buying the Glastonbury tickets, or is there a chance the tickets could sell out by tmoro because seetickets still have some ?

Thanks

Heey, just put my 2 Leeds Tickets on sale on ebay now and me and my friend have both done the ticket registration for the glastonbury tickets.

Is it a risk waiting for those tickets to sell before buying the Glastonbury tickets, or is there a chance the tickets could sell out by tmoro because seetickets still have some ?

Thanks

Ahhh, It catches you out because me and my friend are both 16, but because the 16+ tickets are sold out, we tried to get the aged 13 - 15 tickets as we could easily pass as 15... but when it comes to type in the regestration number and tick the age 15 box.. it wont let you as you must have an adult buying them aswel. Is there any way around this ? :S

Ahhh, It catches you out because me and my friend are both 16, but because the 16+ tickets are sold out, we tried to get the aged 13 - 15 tickets as we could easily pass as 15... but when it comes to type in the regestration number and tick the age 15 box.. it wont let you as you must have an adult buying them aswel. Is there any way around this ? :S