what's the most useless thing you've bought for Glasto ?

Guest jenn666

:P I LOVED LL Uberlist on what to pack.

Been buying several types of wet wipes and trying them all out at home ... some nutter even struck up a conversation with me in the supermarket about babies ... errr ... tried pointing out to him : they're festival-wipes , not baby-wipes , LOL

Got a new sexy tent , an old reliable sleeping bag , a torch , travel johns , zzzzzzzzz boring !!

I've been way too sensible in my packing so far , I need tips on silly useless items :( and I got some cash that needs spending :D

I am taking a 6ft long trolley with pneumatic tyres to help carry all my stuff.....not very useless I know, in fact it is going to be very USEFULL as long as I can get it there.....you see the problem I have is I am going to need to be at my most charming to convince the very nice National Express COACH driver to allow in on board!

What do you think my chances are?