Best car parking for Spring Ground family camping

Guest RevKev

Hey good people, me and my family stayed in and had a great time in spring ground last year. Only problem was we came in through pgc and the Hill of Death blink.gif We wanna stay there again this year So I was wondering which is the best area to park and which gate would be nearer to Spring Ground family

Cheers

Roll on June cool.gif

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but I am interested in the answer!

We took our kids with us last year (after several kid-free Glastos) and tried to enter the site where we thought we would be close to the family camping. We were bloody miles away, so camped on the outskirts- this was OK but we really would like to get closer to the family camping area this year.

You have very little control over which car park you end up in. You can only really control whether you arrive from the North West (Red route - A361) or the East. Once you're in, the marshalls will send you to whichever field is filling up at that moment.

Obviously PGA would be the most convenient gate for you, so try for the red route.

Map: http://www.gfhl09.com/data/image/fineguide_09m.jpg

You have very little control over which car park you end up in. You can only really control whether you arrive from the North West (Red route - A361) or the East. Once you're in, the marshalls will send you to whichever field is filling up at that moment.

Obviously PGA would be the most convenient gate for you, so try for the red route.

Sorry, I don't have an answer for you but I am interested in the answer!

We took our kids with us last year (after several kid-free Glastos) and tried to enter the site where we thought we would be close to the family camping. We were bloody miles away, so camped on the outskirts- this was OK but we really would like to get closer to the family camping area this year.

people have said that for spring ground family campig you are best to go in at gate A as it is not that far to walk! :P

therefore i would say which ever car park is next to/near to gate A. :lol: